Bilingual HR Administrator
Avon Lake, OH 44012 | Temp-to-Hire
A well-established staffing/employment firm is seeking an experienced Bilingual HR Administrator to work on-site. This position is full-time, working Monday through Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Schedule and register applicants
- Complete all employee paperwork timely and accurately
- Enter applicant into the computer
- Check and approve payroll for applicants
- Make sure all applicants are punching in and out properly
- Walk the floor and answer any questions or troubleshoot any problems
- Must be Bilingual
- Must have prior office experience
- Must be able to accurately complete all employee paperwork
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality, professionalism, and customer service
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals who want to pursue a career in HR.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-227-3139 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.