Warehouse Supervisor Trainee
Brunswick, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor Trainee who will assist the Warehouse Supervisor in maintaining a proper workflow in the Production Department. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with occasional mandatory overtime.
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor with daily activities
- Fill in for Warehouse Supervisor in his/her absence
- Provide back-up assistant to Electrical Technician during high volume times or absence
- Collaborate with Production Manager and provide feedback to Warehouse Supervisor on team performance or issues
- Assist Sewing Machine Operators and other production personnel in the accomplishment of their daily duties
- Comply with all company policies
- Operate lift equipment
- Assist in maintaining a new and orderly plant, understand, label, and follow all requirements, and encourage safe practices in all areas of the facility
- Perform all additional tasks as required by management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Must exemplify a “make-it-happen” attitude, have creative problem-solving skills, and possess a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and complete projects on a timely basis
- Safely operate lifts and lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds
This company offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.