Warehouse/Power Tool Repair Worker
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Warehouse /Tool Repair Worker who is responsible for material handling and repairing industrial power tools. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Packaging product for shipment
- Repair power and common industrial power tools
- Load and unload truck shipments and deliveries
- Keep warehouse and products organized
- Work as a team with other warehouse members
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience repairing industrial tools
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have an understanding of basic math and be able to read and comprehend English
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers competitive wages based on experience and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.