Cleveland, OH 44112 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Tooling Engineer who has extensive Tool & Die experience. This is a first-shift, full-time opportunity.
- Build and assemble welding fixtures and jigs
- Use Manual Lathe, Mill, Drill and Punch Press, and Grinding Machines
- Use various inspection tools
- Read welding blueprints and assembly drawings
- Use SigmaNEST Design Software
- Design welding fixtures and jigs
- Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience
- Must be able to use machines, inspection tools, and weld on steel
- Must be capable of understanding all clamping mechanisms
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Must understand manufacturing tolerances
- Must be able to design welding fixtures and jigs and use SigmaNEST Design Software
- Must have strong communication skills and organization skills
- Ability to work independently, be a team player, and take directions is needed
- Robotic welding and press brake experience are a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.