*Third Shift Scratch Coating/Blocker
Berea, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This medical facility is offering an immediate, full-time position for a third shift Scratch Coating/Blocker to work in the Surface Department. You will work Monday through Friday from 10:30 p.m. to 6 a.m.; however, you must be available to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
- Ensure lenses are clean of dust and debris and inspect for defects after applying coating
- Reject bad coating on lenses
- Maintain the machine inside and out and check water levels and air pressure
- Inspect blocks to ensure they are clean and in good condition before use
- Apply blocks to lenses using blocking machine and alloy material
- Troubleshoot for possible mistakes
- Keep alloy supply full
- Ensure the trays have the correct products in them
- Keep work areas clean and help in other areas of department when needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have good hand-to-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must be able to read and write in the English Language
- Must have the ability be on your feet all day
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, but also as a team player
- Must be punctual and constantly at work on time
- Must have own reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.