Third Shift Final Inspector
Mentor, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Final Inspector who will examine products and materials for defects or deviations from specifications. This is a third shift position.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
- Read blueprints and specifications
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Accept or reject finished items
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discuss Inspection results with those responsible for products
- Report inspection and test data
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Technical School preferred
- Three to five years’ experience in Quality Control Inspection is preferred
- Must have a thorough understanding of measurement devices and inspection equipment
- Must be able to read blueprints and specifications
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have an eye for detail
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.