Indianapolis, IN 46218 | Direct Hire
This educational facility is seeking a Teacher Assistant who will implement a rigorous academic program for students ranging from grades K-8th. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with work hours being Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Create and sustain a quality learning environment where high academic and behavioral expectations are the norm, achieve high test scores, and be a healthy additional to our adult learning communities
- Communicate effectively with students, families, and colleagues
- Remain highly organized and meet deadlines 100% of the time
- Implement and possibly create intentional lesson plans that support academic rigor and student engagement
- Be relentless, serious, and focused
- Must have a valid State Certification
- Must have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or paraprofessional
- Must have a minimum of one year substitute or regular teaching experience in an urban, public, or charter school setting is preferred
- Must have a proven track record of high achievement in the classroom
- Mastery of and enthusiasm for academic subjects is required
- Must be self-motivated and have a willingness to be a team player
- Must be able to “sweat the small stuff”, have a “no excuses” attitude, and do “whatever it takes” to close the achievement gap
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where accountability and high expectations are always upheld
- Must possess a philosophy that 100% of our students will attend and graduate from a four-year college and/or university
- Belief in and alignment with School’s mission and vision is non-negotiable
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers an exceptional competitive benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.