Tap Grinders - 2 needed
Painesville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking Tap Grinders to work in the DFT Department performing tap grinding tasks to company standards. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Grind taps used for tapping nuts
- Read and interpret paperwork, prints, and work orders
- Complete and maintain a clean work area
- Maintain production goals per established schedules and standards
- Enter all transactions in MES System
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have one to three months related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have the ability to use pistol grinders, die grinders, belt sanders, and pedestal grinders
- Must have a working knowledge of tools and equipment used in the DFT Department
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, charts, drawings, and work orders
- Must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.