Strongsville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A global business organization is seeking a System Operator who can work the night shift from 8:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Operate proprietary software applications
- Monitor system processes and escalate accordingly
- Monitor communications devices
- Cluster of IBM AIX servers for processing transactions
- Cluster of Windows 2000 services (Oracle DB)
- Mail and file servers
- Provide PC support of office staff
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field and one year related experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Must have knowledge of networking and data communication
- Must be familiar with Word, Excel, operating systems, and RDBMS
- Must be able to acquire proficiency in new software applications
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.