Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large medical facility is seeking a technician to fabricate the orthoses and prostheses to provide maximum fit, functions, cosmetics, and workmanship. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Perform fabrication and repair of orthotic and/or prosthetic devices, according to Company quality and quantity standards
- Order, receive, and perform other inventory tasks as assigned
- Maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work environment
- Adhere to all safety regulations and OSHA requirements
- Keep abreast of all new fabricating techniques
- Use appropriate equipment and understand properties of pertinent materials
- Perform other related duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and up to 1 year experience
- Must have knowledge and hand skills to fabricate and repair artificial limbs and orthopedic braces according to specifications
- Must have mechanical ability and hand-eye coordination to use laboratory tools safely and effectively
- Must have effective organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to perform tasks as indicated on following Skills Matrix
- Must be able to function effectively under moderate or high stress levels due to time constraints
- Must have the ability to adhere to all safety and OSHA requirements at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.