Skilled Electronic Assembler
Stow, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a skilled Electronic Assembler for an immediate, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Read and interpret detailed blueprint drawings, electrical schematics, electrical conduit drawings, and bills of material
- Layout and prepare sub-plates for building electrical control panels, mounting of electrical junction box, conduit, and electrical components per electrical drawings
- Layout, prepare, and mount junction boxes, conduit, and electrical components, assemble and interconnect wire harnesses
- Disconnect, clean, and prepare controls and electrical sub-assemblies for shipment
- Checkout diagnostics of machine controls
- Perform miscellaneous tasks assigned by supervisor
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 5 years’ experience in machinery panel building and machine wiring, or combination of electrical wiring work and training of same duration
- Must be able to read electrical schematics, electrical conduit drawings, blueprints, and bills of materials
- Must be experienced with power tools, test equipment, gauges and hand tools used in conjunction with panel building and machine wiring
- Must have general knowledge and ability comprehend basic hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.