Mentor, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This medical device manufacturing company is seeking a Skilled Assembler for a full-time, first-shift position.
- Work under a microscope utilizing small hand tools
- Assemble and test components successfully per specifications
- Read and maintain all required paperwork and work instructions
- Maintain production goals as per an established schedule
- Remove burrs, clean-up sharp edges, and polish/blend surfaces
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 year mechanical assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a mechanically oriented mindset with steady hands and sharp vision
- Must be able to read and write effectively and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Must stay up on current best practices of the industry, profession, and organizational requirements
- Must be self-motivated, positive, and a highly-organized self-starter who can work independently and cooperatively with team
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and under a microscope for an entire shift
- Must have valid and clean driver’s license
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.