Euclid, OH | Possible Temp to Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk to provide support in the areas of shipping, receiving, material handling, and inventory control. Training will be performed on first shift and then will permanently move to second shift working 2 p.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- Receive materials from suppliers, unload trucks, verify and sign bill of lading and packing slip, and move material to designated areas
- Store, package, move, and label finished goods for storage or direct shipments to customers
- Ship materials and finished goods per shipment and carrier schedule
- Pick-up trash and cardboard, collect internal dumpsters and trash containers, and transport to yard container for scheduled trash company pick-up
- Remove snow and ice as needed
- Organize daily activities, receive and send emails, run required reports, locate wire for shipment, call carriers, and complete paperwork
- Operate a tow motor, lift and maneuver drums with a drum dolly, and safely store skids of material
- Perform basic janitorial and repairs of the building, maintain a safe and clean work space, and follow all safety rules and regulations
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience in a shipping and receiving
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail and solve problems effectively
- Must have basic computer skills along with excellent reading and writing skills
- Must be capable of successfully completing company forklift training
- Must have steel toed boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.