Euclid, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Shipping/Receiving Associate. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate shipping and warehouse activities associated with manufacturing or purchased finish goods
- Coordinate receiving of raw materials, incoming packages, and miscellaneous items including marking the receipt of raw materials into the Tandem systems, and maintain accurate inventory records
- Prepare customer orders for shipment, gather MSDS and C of A’s, band drums to pallets, operate shrink wrapper, prepare and install labels, packing slips, color bands, and stenciling as required
- Position raw materials and finished goods in the warehouse or vehicle according to pick ticket or switch sheet, generate Bill of Lading, reconcile loaded freight with packing slip, and follow all established Safety/Shipping regulations
- Provide customer service, which may include the investigation into missed or late shipments/received goods
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards associated with manufacturing activities
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Two years’ distribution experience at a manufacturing site
- Experience with computers and common business software packages
- Must have the ability to operate a variety of material handling devices
- Must have effective communication, observation, planning, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well as a team player in a high volume environment
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and ability to solve problems
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math
- Support and apply all Company’s Safety/Shipping Rules and Regulations
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.