Mentor, OH 44060
A shipping Packer is needed for a large manufacturing company. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Pull product matching pick list to product lines
- Examine contents and compare records to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments
- Package, palletize, and shrink wrap product and ensure it is safe from damage
- Prepare work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials
- Confer and correspond with establishment representative to rectify problems
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock using Kanban System
- Input data per packing slip into computer system for UPS or FedEx
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping
- Deliver or route materials to departments
- Must be able to read and follow packing lists and learn Cube Utilization and Freight Class
- Must be willing to learn 5S Principles and Lean Processes
- Must have knowledge of principles and methods of moving goods by air, rail, sea, or road including costs and benefits
- Must have clerical skills in order to manage files and records, handle work processing, designing forms and other office duties
- Must have excellent customer care, assessment, and satisfaction skills
- Must have knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality controls, and other techniques for manufacturing and distributing goods
- Must be dependable, maintain self-control, work independently, be adaptable to change, demonstrate self-motivation, and pay attention to detail
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.