Solon, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A design and manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping Coordinator for a full-time, first-shift position.
- Create labeling for customer shipments in a timely manner
- Complete shipments in SAP for order completions
- Assist in routing customer shipments thru various website and phone calls
- Create packing lists, BOL’s, and Master BOL’s for shipment carrier processing
- Interface with sales service department to assure that customer routing preferences are updated and maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced distribution environment
- Must be proficient with MS Office, FedEx, UPS On-line, SAP, or other shipment managing software
- Must have strong communication, listening, math, and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack and learn to use a Lift Truck
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be flexible to be cross-trained in other logistical areas
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company is close to the bus line.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.