Service Desk Technician
Strongsville, OH | Possible Temp to Hire
A large information technology company is seeking a Service Desk Technician to handle first level support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, operating systems, or disaster recovery solutions
- Basic technical support at the network level and basic remote access solution implementation and support
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- System documentation maintenance and review in PSA Software
- Work to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource and escalate servicer requests that require engineer level support
- Enter all work as service tickets in PSA
- On-site support of client computers and local travel when required
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience highly recommended
- BA/BS, preferably in computer science or a related field
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus
- One to 3 years of IT or related experience
- Must have advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Must have excellent telephone, communication, listening, and customer care skills
- Must have strong diagnosis skills, ability to multi-task, and adapt to changes
- Must have an understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive salary, benefits, and advancement opportunities upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.