Second Shift Production Operator
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This food manufacturing company is seeking a Production Operator for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Training will be performed on first shift; however, this is a second shift position.
- Assist with equipment preparation for start-up
- Operate equipment for proper production of products
- Produce scheduled products in an efficient manner that conforms to all company safety and quality policies
- Maintain and accurately complete company issued paperwork and production records
- Continually check products for proper taste and texture during production
- Manually clean work areas throughout and after production shift
- Retrieve stock and materials from warehouse as needed for use in production
- Uphold food safety and food quality plans, GMPs, all company, regulatory, and customer requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to perform simple math functions and read and comprehend instructions
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Must be able to operate a regular and electric pallet jack
- Must have strong communication sills
- Must be able to operate in a safe and responsible manner
- Must be able to uphold all company safety and food policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.