Second Shift Mixer
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Mixer for a full-time opportunity. Training will be performed on first shift and then the position moves to second shift working 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform in process testing to ensure material conformance
- Read and understand basic work order instructions and scheduling
- Understand steps required to complete work orders and label requirements
- Perform visual inspection of all mixing equipment
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on mixing machinery
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels to ensure continuous
- Must have at least 6 months mixing experience and knowledge of at least one type of formulation/mix process
- Must have prior manufacturing experience with the ability to operate a tow motor
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have good written and oral communication skills and able to read and write in English
- Must be able to read and understand instructions and requirements
- Must be computer literate, detail-oriented, and able to lift 75 pounds regularly
- Must be able to safety operate equipment and tools
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.