*Second Shift Finishing Technician
Berea, OH | Temp-to-Perm
This medical facility is offering an immediate, full-time position for a second shift Finishing Technician. You will work Monday through Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.; however, you must be available to work overtime and Saturdays when needed.
- Polish edges of lenses according to what is requested on prescription
- Cross-train in other positions and help in other areas of department when needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read prescriptions
- Must have good hand-to-eye coordination, manual dexterity, an eye for details, and patience
- Must be able to read and write in the English Language
- Must have the ability be on your feet all day
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, but also as a team player
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Must have own reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.