Route Service Technician
Avon Lake, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A business organization is seeking a Route Service Technician whose basic function is to oversee and manage the processing plant operations and provide support of operations backing up the routes. Your day will begin at 6 a.m. each day and finish when all stops have been completed.
- Drive the service van to and from customer locations
- Operate the micro-filtration unit according to FiltaFry guidelines
- Clean and vacuum deep fryers while oil is being filtered wearing safety protection equipment at all times
- Maintain and control cleaning supplies to minimize waste
- Secure equipment in service van at the end of each call and leave work area clean and free of debris
- Follow service requirements and maintain service records for each customer
- Perform the daily preventative maintenance on the unit and vacuum, wash, and fuel service vehicle once a week or as needed
- Keep service vehicle neat and organized, wear uniform and safety equipment at all time, and smile and provide excellent service to all customers
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or GED and one or two years of related experience is required
- Must have strong mechanical skills and be able to read a map
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. A CDL-B License is a plus
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must have good communication skills and be computer literate
- Must be safety-conscious, organized, and focused on cleanliness
- Patience and the ability to listen in a calm and professional manner is required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push or pull up to 300 pounds assisted with the proper equipment
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, climb a ladder, and stairs the whole shift
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.