Quality Control Technicians - 2 needed
Cleveland, OH 44104 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking Quality Control Technicians for full time positions. There is an opening from 8:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. and also 3 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Calibrate laboratory equipment, perform calibration check for antibiotic testing, make up various chemical mixtures, and perform on-line testing in various areas
- Retention shelf life examinations, calibrate thermometers, clean and organize laboratory cooler, wash/sanitize equipment and test areas, and monitor production process
- Perform basic analytical testing on raw materials and finished product
- Inspect production equipment, product temperature checks, and controls
- Monitor and follow all food safety and quality procedures
- Operate equipment, follow proper safety procedures, utilize protective equipment, and practice safe lifting techniques
- Follow all established rules, regulations, and security protocol
- Monitor, record, and coordinate food safety, quality, or security issues or concerns daily
- Must have prior quality control technician experience
- Must have strong hand and eye coordination, able to lift up to 40 pounds, and ability to stand for 8 hours
- Must have good organization skills, ability to work well with people, polite, and a team player
- Must demonstrate ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Must have a general knowledge of manufacturing and/or porcelain enamel technologies
- Must have the ability to follow all policies in order to provide support and assistance to the manufacturing operations
- Must maintain the quality and compliance of materials and products
- Ensure timely and accurate testing of materials and products is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.