Quality Control Inspector
Mentor, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This medical device manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Control Inspector who has experience with the inspection of in-process and finished products to ensure compliance to blueprint specifications. This is a full-time, first-shift position.
- Communicate with Quality Manager regarding questionable measurements and/or non-conforming parts
- Inspect manufactured parts to ensure they are within blue print specifications
- Review inspection documentation associated with parts, ensure requirements are met, and complete NCMR's as required
- Perform In-process inspection and 1st piece approval
- Work with small parts and use necessary calibration and measurement tooling
- Handle first article inspections per customer requirements
- Initiate rework process for non-conforming parts
- Ensure inspection records are filled out correctly
- Good manufacturing practice and accurate paperwork/reporting in compliance with ISO-13485 and FDA CFR 820 requirements
- Aid manufacturing to ensure quality product is being produced
- Make suggestions regarding improved methods to inspect parts
- Miscellaneous projects assigned by management
- Must have 3 years Quality Inspection and 1 year Quality Control experience
- Must have experience in the Medical Device Manufacturing industry
- Must be able to read and write effectively and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate competency to achieve results, report effectively, and plan accordingly to bring about positive action for the benefit of the company in support of customer requirements
- Must stay up on current best practices of the industry, profession, and organizational requirements
- Must be self-motivated, positive, and a highly-organized self-starter who can work independently and cooperatively with team
- Must be able to demonstrate time management, maintenance of written procedures and process to define the key processes and measures within their activities
- Must have valid and clean driver’s license
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.