Willoughby, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A property management company is seeking a Property Manager for an immediate, full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hold daily meetings with all managers
- Conduct all lease renewal inspections
- Responsible for the entire corporate housing transactions, lease renewal inspections, move-outs, and weekly reports and tracking
- Ensure storyboards, advertising, and community outreach materials are updated and presentable, and manage quarter resident newsletter
- Oversee daily operation of maintenance issues
- Weekly Property Inspection, monitor contractors/vendors, security reports, tapes, and incidents, and ensure proper key controls and logs are updated
- Submit properties payroll, process suite requests, oversight/management of collections and balances, and ensure accuracy of all reports
- Maintain appropriate legal files and oversee all resident/property communication
- Provide training and guidance to ensure employees are performing job duties according to company standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have prior Property Manager experience
- Must have strong communication, time management, and organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Must have a professional appearance and a friendly, out-going personality
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have the ability to comply with the Fair Housing and Ohio tenant landlord law
- Must be able to promote a professional environment with employees, contractors, and vendors
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.