Valley View, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This event planning company is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist the Sales Team in all needs pertaining to a project from beginning to end. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Quote and create proposals
- Prepare and execute internal requests to complete projects and orders
- Source materials and orders from multiple vendors
- Inquire and confirm product availability and lead-time with outside vendors and complete appropriate internal paperwork
- Track orders through internal system and software
- Participate with customer demos, previews, and exhibit preparation
- Monitor account status reports
- Assist with shipments and freight notifications
- Meet tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Research outside vendors and maintain vendor files
- Support other departments as needed
- Must have prior experience working with Outlook, Excel, Work, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Basecamp, Goldmine, QuoteWerks, and SAP Software is helpful
- Trade show or graphic experience is a plus
- Must have a mechanical aptitude or 3D visualization
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have professional writing and communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational, and time management skills
- Must be able to “shift gears” at a moment’s notice and have a “yes we can” attitude
- Must be a quick learner, self-driven, and detail-oriented
- Must love details, organization, and working in a team environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive salary and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.