Production Technicians - 10 needed
North Kingsville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking Production Technicians to operate compression and injection molding machines that mold thermoset plastic into parts and operate stand-alone milling machines to complete products. There are openings on both second and third shifts.
- Follow work instructions and quality criteria as described in press packet
- Enter operations into ADC Computers
- Prepare charge, operate cutting table, or cut mix by hand, and weigh/form charge
- Place prepared charge into mold and operate press
- Remove molded parts, inspect for defects, and perform finished operations
- Operate secondary fixtures if required for molded art
- Provide accurate documentation in press log book and perform quality check
- Maintain clean work area and participate in daily preventative maintenance functions
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous compression and injection machine experience
- Must have a mechanical ability and able to constantly work with hand and power tools
- Must be able to work with fiberglass
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to follow all instructions
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds constantly and 100 pound occasionally
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.