Production Specialist/Signs-Wide Format Printing
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This printing company is seeking a Production Specialist for a full-time, long-term opportunity. You will be responsible for all aspects of sign and wide-format printing production and finishing. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Following work order instructions to produce signs & graphics
- Preparing substrates for production, which may include, measuring, cutting & cleaning
- Operating equipment, wide-format printers, laminators, CNC routers & laser engravers
- Performing quality assurance measures pre- & post-production
- Reporting inventory levels & stock to be reordered to the center manager
- Unloading raw materials & cleaning & maintaining storage areas
- Performing routine machine maintenance & minor repairs as needed
- Serving as back-up to graphic designer
- Minimum of associates degree
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Must have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table & use back & forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters & graphics to substrates
- Experience with wide-format printers, CNC routers & laser engravers is preferred
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.