Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Production Coordinator who will be responsible for developing and implementing the Production Plans for all Production Teams. The hours for this position will vary, so candidates need to be shift flexible.
- Develop and communicate the weekly Production Plans based on promised delivery dates
- Monitor and enforce the sequence of work orders to assure the successful completion of the weekly Production Plans
- Assure all Bill of Materials and shop supplies are available to complete Production Plans in a timely manner and prepare purchase orders
- Handle all verbal and written communications, prepare and complete all documents, and monitor and report all quality control issues
- Train all new and existing employees in the essential duties and responsibilities
- Participate in disciplinary process and perform other duties as directed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, compute rate, ratio, and percentages, and draw and interpret bar graphs
- Must have strong technical, analytical, design, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication sills
- Must be dependable, punctual, take initiative, and be adaptable
- Must have the ability to observe safety and security procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.