Printing Tool Department Supervisor
Chardon, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Supervisor for their Printing Tool Department. This is an immediate full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Supervise all production activities in the printing department
- Achieve schedule ship dates and productivity standards
- Achieve quality goals
- Organize the department and maintain acceptable manufacturing practices
- Learn how to perform all jobs in the department and provide instruction to department employees
- Conduct performance appraisals, hire/fire as necessary, support all HR policies
- Must have previous, demonstrable experience as a working department supervisor in a manufacturing company
- Must have a reputation for a well-organized department with team oriented employees
- Must have jewelry, watch making, and woodworking experience
- Precision component assembly experience working with very small parts and good hand/eye coordination is needed
- Must have high integrity, pay attention to detail, and be productivity oriented
- Must have good math/geometry skills
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must want a career that offers long-term growth potential
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.