Cleveland, OH 44105 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate opportunity for a Polisher. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Read production orders and retrieve parts, machines, and tooling
- Set-up and adjust various tools and polishing equipment
- Hold and move parts against buffing and polishing wheel to smooth surfaces, produce specified finish, or cut down plating defects
- Grind and smooth surface of items using powered portable wheel or belt grinder, polishing lathes, or drills
- Visually inspect parts for issues and imperfections
- Clean welds and rework parts that have been damaged or are deficient
- Select and apply appropriate grade of abrasive, compound, or grease to wheel for grinding
- Hand rub parts, move parts to next area of operations, keep production records, and perform preventive maintenance on machinery
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and follow safe work practice rules
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have five years of related work experience with Steel, Brass, Copper, and stainless Steel parts
- Must have an eye for detail and be safety-conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.