Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Plate Burner for a full-time, first shift opportunity.
- Operate a CNC Burn Table, Oxy Fuel, Bug-O Track Burner, plasma, hand torches, and weld repair
- Read blueprints, follow work orders, and work in small teams
- Layout bevels and trim lines and use inspection tools
- Use overhead crane, chains, and plate clamps
- Lift at least 50 pounds
- Must have 3 years shop experience operating a CNC Burn Table, Oxy Fuel, But-O Track Burner, plasma, hand torches, and weld repair
- Must have experience with cutting various types of steels and alloys, advanced layout and fitting experience, operating a crane, performing welding repairs, and lifting at least 50 pounds
- Must be able to read blueprints and follow work orders
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.