*Plastic Process Technician
Akron, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Plastic Process Technician to install tooling and make process adjustments to ensure quality products and efficient production. Training will be performed on first shift, and then will be assigned to second or third shift.
- Read the SOI and/or posted PCN’s for each job assignment prior to starting the job
- Make checks on production parts to assure that QC Specifications are being met
- Set Molds for production per set-up sheets and all set-up all necessary equipment to run the job
- Help with running presses and monitor and record molding processes as required by control sheets
- Keep tools, equipment, and work area orderly and clean at all times
- Keep molds clean and greased as required
- Perform other tasks as requested
- Must have previous plastic processing and factory experience
- Knowledge of injection molds and processing is required
- Must be mechanically inclined, a self-starter, and willing to learn
- Must have the ability to stand and/or walk for eight hours and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to align molds which weigh several hundred pounds with a die bar
- All hourly factory employees must join the Union after 30 calendar days
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.