Brecksville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A well-established payroll company is seeking a Payroll Administrator for full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Maintain approximately 150 to 200 payrolls
- Maintain complete and accurate client payroll files, update instructions on client payroll procedures, and payroll processing notes in database
- Assist clients to obtain payroll data, new hire information, employee maintenance changes, salary and hourly wage adjustments, payroll deductions, and withholding changes
- Accurately enter all payroll related data, verify totals, and obtain client authorization to process payroll
- Manage payroll reports, ensure on-time delivery, and balance calculations
- Keep up-to-date changes in payroll, payroll tax laws, and attend training sessions, seminars, and meetings
- Establish and maintain a positive, professional working relationship with clients and co-workers
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have 2 years’ of computerized payroll experience with a payroll processing company, and knowledge of unions, multi-state, or multi-city
- Must understand basic payroll concepts; Sec 125 pretax deductions, 401k, HSA plans, etc.
- Must understand basic payroll tax concepts; FICA. FUTA/SUITA Tax Limits and rates, etc.
- Must have experience with web-based payroll applications similar to iSolved, WorkDay, ADP Vantage ERP, and other SAP or EAP systems
- Must have excellent customer skills and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to work quickly, accurately and pay high attention to detail
- The desire to continue to improve payroll and working skills, as well as professionally are essential
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality of all information
Only those candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.