Part-time Data Manager
Akron, OH | Indefinite
A non-profit organization is seeking a Data Manager who will be responsible for the overall management of data within the company. This is a part-time position working 20 hours each week.
- Prepare, compile, and sort documents for data entry and checking source documents for accuracy
- Maintain donor, client, volunteer and e-databases
- Verify data, research for further information, and update data when needed
- Respond to requests for information
- Create, generate, and explain reports
- Generate correspondence to donors
- Adhere to all policy and procedures
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, communications, operations, business, marketing, or related field or a minimum of 5 years management experience in a data entry or management position
- Must have advanced computer skills including Microsoft and database applications
- Experience with E-Tapestry or Razor’s Edge is a plus
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with a high level of independent discretion and ability to make decisions with little guidance
- Must have the ability to work independently, management multiple projects, pay attention to details, meet deadlines, and prioritize projects
- Valid Ohio driver’s license, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation
- Previous experience with data management especially fundraising applications, familiarity with not-for-profit social services agency, and understanding issues affecting homeless individuals in preferred.
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.