Certified Medical Assistant - Receptionist
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118 | Possible Temp to Hire
This cardiology office is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Certified Medical Assistant/ Receptionist. You will work 30 to 35 hours per week to start.
- Greet patients
- Schedule appointments electronically
- Collect co-pays
- Answer phones
- Verify insurance
- Take vitals and perform EKG’s
- Update computerized charts
- Must have Medical Assistant Certification and prior experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have experience verifying insurance and scheduling electronically
- Must be computer literate
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.