Part-time Accounting Assistant
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A non-profit organization is seeking a part-time Accounting Assistant to participate in the day-to-day functions of the Accounting Department, with a focus on accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll. You will work about 15 hours each week.
- Process Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivable billing and payment reconciliation
- Payroll Processing using Ahola Software and journal entry preparation and posting
- Prepare and make bank deposits
- Establish and maintain files and records
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger activity
- Perform other accounting duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; college coursework preferred
- Must have prior experience with Accounts Payable, Receivable, and Payroll Processing
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Must have strong mathematical skills
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have the ability to use a 10-key by touch and type at least 40 wpm
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.