Strongsville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This small non-profit organization is seeking an experienced Paralegal for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Address client questions regarding trust administration
- Receive and respond to emails sent to general mailbox
- Draft letters to clients and government agencies explaining the trust and providing trust information
- Administrative functions such as account value updates
- Work closely with our Trustee and other partners to ensure accurate trust administration
- Complete beneficiary forms and ensure accurate processing
- Work with outside counsel to provide information needed for court accountings and findings
- Review requests to amend trust and prepare appropriate response
- Data entry using proprietary software
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience with trust administration, estate planning, or special needs estate planning
- Must have Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 10, and Adobe Acrobat knowledge, as well as efficient and accurate data entry
- Must have professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be friendly and confident with a positive telephone demeanor
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, reliable, punctual, able to self-manage workflow and multi-task
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
Only candidates that can pass a background, credit check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.