*Oracle Database Administrator
North Royalton, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A growing software company is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator for full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Support external client databases, internal development, and production databases
- Create and maintain databases required for development, testing, and production, and perform routine maintenance.
- Troubleshoot problems regarding databases, applications, and development tools
- Perform database installations, migrations, and configurations with ERP software packets, database upgrades and patches, oracle application installations, plans, and implements back-up and recovery
- Administer database projects, implement and enforce security of Oracle Database
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 3 years’ experience working with Windows Operating Systems, Oracle Database, Physical Database Design, knowledge of migrating codes, database changes, and data menus throughout various stages of development, SQL Language, and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms and broad-based experience in specific and related disciplines of manufacturing is recommended
- Must be able to analyze, troubleshot, and modify existing systems and applications, develop, document, maintain, and support new applications
- Must have excellent knowledge of Oracle back-up and recovery scenarios
- Must have good time management and organization skills with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Must be able to communicate effectively and handle multiple clients and tasks simultaneously
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.