Downtown Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This delivery company is seeking an Operations Assistant for a full-time, first shift position.
- Provide business services, within and outside the company, to contribute to the highest possible organizational efficiency via professional, proactive, timely, and high quality services
- Provide a full range of professional administrative support as needed
- Contribute to projects within the organization and maintain a high level of services through proper prioritization of tasks, team interaction, and escalation as needed
- Initiate recommendations to improve work efficiency within departments to meet changing business needs
- Handle problem solving and record keeping duties
- Must have an Associate Degree or BA in Management, Business, Administration and/or a minimum of 6 years of relevant working experience
- Two or more years of transportation experience is preferred
- Must understand the fundamental of project management
- Must have an eye for detail, can effectively prioritize tasks, and work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Must be computer literate to relative business websites
- Must have exceptional organizational, coordinating, research, and planning skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting and follow-up skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.