Lorain, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This healthcare organization is seeking an Office Assistant for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Answer the phones and greet the public
- Recruit and advertise for direct care staff
- Process applications, check references, run Criminal Background Checks for all potential employees, schedule interviews, and ensure TB Tests are obtained and annual testing records are updated and maintained
- Organize and maintain file systems in compliance with policies and regulations
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of all information
- Perform general clerical duties, handle incoming and outgoing mail, and maintain and order office supplies
- Perform other functions as assigned
- High School Diploma and two years’ experience in an office setting, preferably in health or homecare
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, scheduling systems, and other healthcare industry related software
- Must have the ability to listen and communicate orally and in writing
- Must be able to remain flexible, resilient, calm, maintain a sense of humor, and present a well-groomed professional image
- Must be able to plan, organize, prioritize, and follow through in work activities while meeting deadlines
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to client service excellence
- Must possess and maintain good physical and mental health, including current TB Testing
Any candidate that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.