Night Warehouse Manager
Cleveland, OH | Direct Hire
This food manufacturer/distributor is seeking a Night Warehouse Manager who will be responsible for the safe, efficient operation of the warehouse. This is an immediate full-time, second shift opportunity.
- Supervise night warehouse personnel
- Manage Voxware (order pulling software)
- Ensure orders are accurately pulled and correctly loaded onto outbound trucks
- Load delivery information into Driver Intermec Units
- Transfer trucks in yard and fuel trucks as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 year warehouse management experience
- Basic computer and math skills is required
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, CDL Class A or B is useful
- Must be familiar with automated warehouse management systems and/or Voxware is a plus
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.