Mold and Pattern Maker
Oakwood Village, OH 44146 | Temp-to-Hire
This large manufacturing company is seeking an individual to design and manufacture industrial foundry patterns, models, and molds, as well as programming and setting-up CNC Machines. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Design and fabricate industrial tooling used to cast sand and permanent molds
- Convert 2D drawings in the 3D CAD models
- Set-up and operate 3-axis CNC vertical machining centers
- Design simple to complex molds and models
- Design and build fixtures, templates, scale models, and devices
- Comprehend standard drawings views, notes, and tolerances
- Program CAM Software
- Use manual machinery, tools, and measuring devices
- Fabricate using aluminum, steel, iron, plastic, tooling boards, and wood
- Must have experience in 3D CAD/CAM, preferably SolidWorks, Autodesk Power Shape, Power Mill
- Must have strong programming and setting-up of CNC Machines and CAM Software
- Must have the ability to convert 2D Drawings into 3D CAD Models
- Must be able to understand shrink, draft, and machine allowances
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, notes, and tolerances
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Must be capable of following project from concept design to finished product
- Must have the ability to work independently, work with a team, and interact with customers to assist in the design and manufacture process
- Must have experience performing repairs, reworks, and inspection
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.