Mentor, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Millwright/Iron Worker for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with overtime available.
- Set-up hoisting equipment for raising and placing structural steel members
- Hoist steel beams, girders, and columns into place using cranes
- Verify alignment and plumbing of steel structures and make corrections to erected structures as needed
- Connect columns, beams, and girders with bolts following blueprints using various bolts, nuts, washers, and torqueing
- Read specifications and blueprints to determining the locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with layout, connecting, rigging, welding, and ironworker
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, and interpret symbols and abbreviations on plans and drawings
- Must be able to work at all heights and weld in all positions
- Must be flexible to work in the shop if needed
- Some travel is required
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.