Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This food manufacturer/distributor is seeking a Merchandising Specialist to work in Eastern Cuyahoga, Lake, and Ashtabula Counties. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stock merchandise and current products
- Create attractive displays to improve product sales
- Promote new products
- Place product orders
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Participate in store re-sets
- Identify new sale opportunities for the company
- Develop positive rapport with customers and store management
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior merchandising experience is preferred
- Must have good math skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be detail-oriented, high organized, and customer service oriented
- Must have a valid driver’s license, current insurance, and reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.