Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Cuyahoga Falls, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A leading supply company has an opportunity available for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Carefully read equipment manuals to understand how to operate and maintain them properly
- Inspect newly acquired equipment upon arrival, checking every part to be sure they are working properly and meeting industry standards
- Perform routine servicing of equipment to prevent breakdowns and malfunctions
- Troubleshoot equipment to determine specific malfunctioning issues and handle them accordingly
- Communicate with management to inform them about equipment failures and best maintenance techniques to achieve maximum performance
- Keep records of maintenance activities to track the lifespan of equipment
- Prioritize daily work orders according to their level of importance
- Must have knowledge of mechanical maintenance process, pneumatics, hydraulics, industrial electrical, PLC’s, and safety precaution procedures
- Must have critical thinking ability to troubleshoot, detect malfunctioning, and execute tasks without procrastination
- Must have good time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Must have a solid work history, with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.