Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Brunswick, OH 44212
A large printing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician. You will work Friday through Sunday and every other Thursday from 5 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair all equipment and machines
- Perform all necessary maintenance and preventive maintenance on all manufacturing equipment
- Assist the production personnel with any equipment issues
- Maintain the building, grounds, and all building systems
- Help contractors with light construction and renovations
- Assist in maintaining parts inventory, identify orders and parts, and keep department budget on track
- Maintain maintenance database
- Must have one year of assignment-related maintenance experience
- Must have knowledge of basic repair and maintenance techniques, safe work practices and policies, basic shop mathematics, applicable codes and regulations, and inventory and record keeping practices
- Must be able to perform basic repair and maintenance using hand and power tools, vehicles, and power equipment
- Must be able to follow strict production timelines
- Effective oral and written communication skills, as well as a high degree of judgement is needed
- Must be able to utilize various strategies regarding equipment improvements and modifications
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.