Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Akron, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A leading manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to troubleshoot and repair plant equipment, follow preventative maintenance programs, and assist outside contractors. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Follow preventative maintenance program
- Make repairs to equipment to maintain product schedules and quality
- Maintain maintenance files on all equipment and buildings
- Work with department supervisors to minimize disruption to production schedules when repairs are needed
- Follow appropriate ANSI, NEC codes, OSHA Regulations and safety requirements
- Work with outside contractors
- On-call for afterhours maintenance issues
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have completed AP&P Maintenance Apprentice Programs or have equivalent maintenance training
- Must have general knowledge of welding, machine tools, electrical, hydraulic, carpentry, plumbing, and engine repair
- Must have the ability to be on your feet all day
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to follow all rules, regulations, and safety requirements
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.