Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor who will be responsible for keeping all assigned projects on track, possess the ability to foresee the entire scope of the project as a whole at all times, and plays a key role in working with the warehouse and dispatch managers to ensure timely and priority delivery. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; however, you must be flexible to work overtime and weekend hours as needed.
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment, and implement a schedule of routine and preventative maintenance procedures
- Diagnosis and repair malfunctions in equipment and machinery
- Office upgrades – drop ceiling, duct cleaning, painting, and general repair work as needed
- Test malfunctioning machinery, determine repairs, and assign mechanic for repair
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble
- Deliver and install tanks and all associated components as needed
- Study production schedule and establish and adjust work procedures to meet schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 2 years maintenance experience
- Must have exceptional skills and experience in electrical, HVAC and plumbing
- Must have the ability to perform tasks that range from repairs to pumps, tanks, and hoses, to basic truck maintenance, to facility upgrades
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Must have excellent listening and communication skills
- Must be a dependable, high-energy, outgoing individual that can multi-task, has an eye for detail, and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures
- Class A CDL is a plus
Only those candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered. This company offers a generous benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-887-4005 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.