Mentor, OH 44060 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Material Handler for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pull product matching pick list to product lines
- Examine contents and compare records to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments
- Package products professionally and ensure it is safe from damage and is secure for transportation
- Confer and correspond with establishment representative to rectify problems
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock using Kanban System
- Input data per pick list into computer systems/scanners
- Move product and store product into location using visual management
- Deliver or route materials to departments
- Must be able to read and follow pick lists and logistics procedures
- Must be willing to learn 5S Principles and Lean Processes
- Must have knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality controls, and other techniques for manufacturing and distributing goods
- Must have forklift experience or the ability to train and get certified
- Must have excellent customer care, assessment, and satisfaction skills
- Must have the ability to use critical thinking, pay attention to detail, and demonstrate self-motivation
- Must have basic computer skills and the ability to navigate and utilize the Global shop System
- Must be dependable, be willing to take responsibility, maintain self-control, work independently, and be adaptable to change
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.