Manufacturing General Manager
Mentor, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This large manufacturing company is seeking a General Manager for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., with overtime available.
- Manage and ensure day-to-day field work is properly scheduled
- Maintain and obtain tools and equipment
- Monitor fuel, assist with quotes, job costing, equipment rentals, and purchase tools, safety supplies, and consumables at best cost
- Solve customer and employee issues
- Review, correct, and submit timecards for weekly payroll
- Coordinate, plan, and oversee subcontractors, site visits, and safety audits
- Implement, track, and follow-up on all safety issues and complete paperwork
- Must have previous General Manager experience in an Industrial environment
- Must be able to properly maintain work and job-site schedule
- Must have prior purchasing or buying experience
- Must have the ability to maintain and follow all ISNetworld, Browz, MSHA, and OSHA policies and procedures
- Must have an eye for detail, strong organization and communication skills, and able to complete all paperwork on time
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.